A few weeks ago, we went out to visit my parents in California. Here's a little synoposis of what our week looked like:
- Fly in Saturday afternoon
- Drive to Yosemite on Sunday and camp until Monday
- Hang out at the house on Tuesday
- Jason and I drive to Santa Cruz on Wednesday and stay until Thursday
- Hang out at the house on Friday
- Fly home Saturday
Basically, it was not a long enough trip. But we had an absolute blast while we were there and Seth loved soaking up Nana and Grandpa and Edison time. A dog that will actually play with you! A house full of yummy food and people that will happily give it to you. A pool with fountains! That is little boy heaven right there.