7.09.2013

Grizzy Bear

Jason and I always knew we wanted dogs. He had boxers growing up. I had a lab. So it had to be a large dog. Well over two years ago we found ourselves in a bookstore thumbing through a gargantuan dog breed book. Then we both added the Perfect Breed app to our phones. The hunt was on, and we finally decided on a bullmastiff. A very, very large dog. And not long after, we decided on his name. And after two years of talking about how much we missed a dog we didn't even have, and while on walks would say "I wish he was here with us, he would love this," the day finally came when we got to pick up that big barrel of destruction and fun. Meet Grizz. 8 weeks old and cute as a button. And now on our list of things Jason and I really want in our life we can write, "Dog: check."

6 comments:

  1. I love him! My husband and I watched your Insta-vids last night of him. Can't wait to see how fast he grows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower via bloglovin' :) 8 weeks old and already big! Cute pup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a phantom boyfriend once who lived in Mexico-- Real phantom dogs/boyfriends are much better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dog is adorable! I know that those dogs are great protectors and really great with kids. We want one like that one day too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That puppy is just too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete