6.13.2013

Look What the Cat Dragged In

It's time to ask the all-important questions.

1) Why is it taking me so long to recover from our Spain trip? I'd go to bed at 8 every night if Jason would let me. But then we wake up at 3 AM and Jason's not a huge fan of that. I just fall asleep again and finally get out of bed a 6, which begins the most productive morning of my life. This is coming from a girl who usually wakes up at 8:30 to get to work by 9. Seeing the world before 7 ain't half bad. I've run so many errands before arriving at work this week, I think I've finally earned myself a "housewife of the week" award. I even did the laundry for once. I never do laundry because I wear my clothes a million times before I wash them. And Jason becomes so desperate for clothes that he just does them himself. It's a very nice plan that we've developed. But I finally caved, because after returning from a trip, even if I didn't wear that article of clothing, anything housed in the cramped, stuffy box of a suitcase receives the official stamp of dirty.

2. Why are Taco Bell's bean burritos so much better than the ones I make at home? I have been ordering the same thing from Taco Bell since I was 5. Bean burrito- no sauce, no onion. That comes to $1.28 my friends. And it consists of a tortilla, some powdered beans, and fake cheese. WHY CAN'T I RECREATE THIS AMAZINGNESS AT HOME? Seriously, if someone has the answer, I'm all ears.

3. How did I manage to drop my keys into the dumpster even as I was repeating to myself, "Now be sure and don't drop your keys when you throw this trash in here. Remember, don't drop the keys. Don't drop the keys." And why then for some inexplicable reason did I think I did NOT drop the keys after I definitely did, in fact, drop the keys in the dumpster and go on with my merry life until hours later when for some inexplicable reason, I could not find my keys. And why did I then look a million different places BEFORE I thought to go check the dumpster. The mysteries of the universe, I tell ya.

4 comments:

  1. You know, I just think that almost everything tastes better when someone else prepares it. I can't vouch for those $1.28 Taco Bell bean burritos but it seems like most everything else is more delicious when I just sit back, relax, and have someone else re-hydrate the powdered beans for me. ;)

    The Brayn of Chalayn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I have dropped my keys in the trash too many times before too. I feel your pain!

    www.mendezmanor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost a Taco Bell Bean Burrito in my purse once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TB bean burritos rock! (This is the weirdest blog comment I think I've ever left.)

    ReplyDelete