6.20.2013

BTIL & Friends & Darndest Things

Who needs a child when you have a Jason

While looking for a comfy pair of dress socks, he pulls one single sock out of the drawer:
"I wish I had the sequel to that one."

After I corrected his grammer:
"Shut your.... cute and sexy mouth."

And a special appearance from one of Jason's friends talking about a very intelligent and slightly socially awkward guy he works with:
Friend: "He's always talking about his girlfriend. She does.. umm, what's that called again? Like stripping but for ugly girls?"
Wife: "Burlesque?"
Friend: "Yeah, she's a burlesque dancer."

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha out of the mouth of men! I love funny guy quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just came across your blog, and I love it! I’ve decided to follow you! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete