5.01.2013

The Wedding Book



This month, Jason and I will celebrate our 3 year wedding anniversary. And because we didn't get one right after we got married, my mom gifted us with the most beautiful wedding album from our photographer Justin Hackworth. I just received it last week and cannot stop thumbing through it. That day was full of so much happiness and when I look through these photos, I feel it all over again.

So to any dearies out there planning a wedding or planning on one day planning a wedding, I'd like to give you a little advice. Use Justin. You don't want to trust anyone else with some of the most joyful memories of your life. 

Go visit his site and you'll see a little peak of our engagement photos. It's the beautiful snowy pic that comes up first.

13 comments:

  1. Has it really been 3 years?? Holy cow, that flew by! I still love those photos! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty book! =)

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo pretty! we are celebrating our 3 years since we start dating today, so excited to see what's coming next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I am a little jealous....I have been meaning to put together a wedding book for three years now...aaaand its still all sitting in a box.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We still don't have a wedding book and today is our 3 yr anniversary! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary and what a lovely anniversary gift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw! That's precious, congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how photos preserve the moment, in their way. Distill it and bottle it up so we can feel it again.

    I love love love your wedding dress!!! Lynaea @ EveryDayBloom.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Married for 4.5 years, and I've yet to get a wedding album...whoops...

    Love the wedding shoes, btw. I had non-white heels myself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos -- and I love the tea-length wedding dress! You look so happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lady, I love this book SO MUCH. Still haven't made one of mine and my hubby's wedding photos, because I couldn't find the perfect book. I was wondering if you knew where this one was from?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!! I didn't make a wedding book out of my photos, but perhaps I'll look into doing it for our next anniversary. They really are such great keep-sakes, much better than a CD of photos I NEVER look through!

    ReplyDelete