4.22.2013

Sundeee

Flowers Dress Walk SkyGrass

Sunday was one of those perfect Sundays. Where church is amazing, the weather is gorgeous, dinner is one of your favorites, and you get to talk to your mom about all of your interior design ideas for your new house. Also, a new dress with pockets.. that never hurt anybody either.
Unfortunately, those poor daffodil's didn't fair as well. A mix of early spring weather and then late winter weather played nasty tricks on those guys. Also, after we got up from our resting spot, Jason told me we were sitting on goose poop. So really, I guess it could have been a little more perfect.
And lastly, if there were a couple that needed a dog as badly as us.. well, I'll just stop right there because they don't exist. We go on a walk a day. Sometimes two. And sometimes Jason goes on a walk by himself when it's too cold outside and just the thought of it makes my ears hurt. A dog by our sides would definitely makes us look less crazy. And generally be more fun all around. Any bullmastiff breeder out there want to send a pup to a very loving family of two?


//Thanks to eShakti for the pocketed dress! I ordered a dress from eShakti a few years ago. It was perfection. Blush and cream and beautifully feminine. And I used their awesome customized feature to add sleeves. BUT, the cream buttons didn't match the white trim, the sleeves were too tight and then the zipper broke. So I swore them off. But when eSkakti contacted me and asked if I would be interested in reviewing a dress, I figured it was high time to give one of those dresses another try. And I must say I've been happily surprised. The fabric is soft, the sleeves are comfy and I can slip this one over my head. No zipping necessary ;)   Plus, the ability to add sleeves and length to a dress, skirt, or top is too good to ignore. I'm back in eShakti. I'm back in.

8 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say hi and I'm following from The Collective blog hop.

    I really like that outfit!

    Misfit Librarian
    http://misfitlibrariansadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair is looking long! and so shiny and healthy! what is your secret?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jacket!!! Found you through the GFC link up. Would love it if you followed me and liked me as well. Vodka Infused Lemonade.

    Check out my blog for a stella & dot giveaway and join me this Thursday April 25 for my link up.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. our daffodils died. sad.
    love this outfit!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! I love the dress. Glad you finally got some sunny weather. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, Rebecca! The sky is absolutely gorgeous!! I love days like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, goose poop. Lounging in goose poop would be one of Sunday's nobler pursuits...because it means (of course) that you're reveling in nature. With just one L. On Sunday, reveling should stay within its natural single L limits.

    I love your cloud photo too...love how you've mixed it in. Have a beautiful Tuesday. Lynaea @ EveryDayBloom.com

    ReplyDelete