4.26.2013

Little Facts and Insta Grams


Whenever I see the letters W-T-F written somewhere, in my head I read it as wuh-tiffff.. And I just want to say "What if what?? Tell me! What if whaaat?"

You know that feeling when you have something stuck under your fingernail? Well I have had that all day. And I checked. THERE IS NOTHING THERE. And yet the feeling persists. It may or may not being driving this person (meaning me) insane (meaning MUCHO LOCO)!

I officially found the best person in the world to ask for book recommendations. I was at the library last week and the book I had gone for wasn't there. So I texted Erica and asked her for some ideas. She sent me back a laundry list of the most gloriously nerdy books ever. I'm on her fourth recommendation right now and I haven't come up for air.

Speaking of good books, when I'm reading one, nothing else matters. Food, sleep, NBA playoff games.   I become really rude because people will ask me questions and I won't respond. So if you've ever tried to speak to me while I'm reading, I apologize, but just don't let it happen again.

8 comments:

  1. Good book is a good friend and a very bad addiction!! Haha you seem a true book reader to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ought to list those books down. I just got done with my last class until I start my program in the Fall and I need a good list of books to read over the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sometimes suffer insomnia when I am smack dab in the middle of a book. Can't put it down or thinking about what is going to happen next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should never ask me for "a" book recommendation because I will give you a million. What one are you on now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree about the book problem! If it's really good-I become such a hermit. However, I'd still love to hear some of your favs??

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pizza looks amazing! Also, I used to totally be like that with books, but now it takes me forever to plow through them. I am too easily distracted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha. (= I will be thinking what if what too. That tickles. And I'm SURE there's a reason your fingernail is bothering you. There just has to be. Do you own a...hmm...now I can't remember the kind of houseplant it is. Well I can but I can't remember how to spell it. Def-en-bok-E-uh. Once after I picked leaves off this particular houseplant, I had the same sensation. Something under my nails, nagging. At first. And then... my fingers burned and stung, and then alternately (with the burning stinging) they went numb, and I looked over at that plant and thought...I live in the little pet shop of horrors. I don't keep that plant anymore, as pretty as it was.

    I get lost in books too, but I'm not rude...just...comatose. I hope you enjoy your read! Lynaea @ EveryDayBloom.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love some new book recommendations - write a blog about the ones you're reading, I would love to hear about them!

    Found you through the blog collective and would love a follow back!

    - Heather

    www.sarcasmandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete