4.09.2013

Jack Attack


Can you imagine how fast he'd be if he used his left arm too?

I have 10 nieces and nephews. And I love them all like crazy. While it's been hard this past year trying to get pregnant, it's been even harder since the miscarriage. There are times when I think "I really really don't want to be around kids right now. It just reminds me of what I don't have." But then I see those precious little faces and hear those adorable little voices and I just can't resist. This weekend, before dinner, Jack was saying the blessing before we ate. And in his cute little boy voice he said, "And please bless Aunt Rebecca, because of her baby." 

Oh man, talk about pulling on your heartstrings.

9 comments:

  1. Oh my. What a sweet sweet boy!

    I have 10 nephews too. Lots of giggles and running around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a sweetheart! I have 9 nieces and nephews. they are such blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet :) nieces and nephews are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kids somehow know just what to say to get right to our hearts. so precious, what a sweet lil' guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute. Kids just say what they're thinking -- which can be good and bad. I had a niece tell me my teeth were crooked (which about killed me), and now I have braces to fix them. Not necessarily because of that, but still. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have moments too when I feel that way but then I think about what Ill be missing out and you can't replace those moments. So, I try to enjoy them with a gallon of chocolate ice cream, chocolate milk, and chocolate (costco sized) cake by my side. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't hear that story. I'm glad that he found a way to let you know you are in our thoughts and prayers better than Lucy did. We all love you guys and are praying for you daily, some of us are just a little gentler than others.

    ReplyDelete