4.17.2013

I'm not sure how this happened...


We bought a big ole pile of dirt this weekend. Well, dirt and rocks. You know, because we are such big fans of waiting. Waiting is our thing. So now we get to wait 6 months (give or take a few.. most likely give) before we get to move into our house. House? Am I old enough to buy a house? I keep telling myself no. So I keep looking back at these pictures from the weekend to remind myself that, yes, we really did that.

Elation would be an understatement.

Don't follow me on Pinterest if you don't want to see thousands of home decor pictures. It's going to be a long 6 months.

12 comments:

  1. whaaat!!!! that's awesome! congrats on your first house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Hubs and I have been looking for months now for a house. We're in the second most popular real estate market in the country, so it's hard finding something!

    I wish we had the option to build! There's no land for sale here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet! That was fast!!!! where is it at???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I grew up in a Richmond home. We had that lovely lion on our front door.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gooooooodnesssss! That is so exciting! Congratulations on your big pile of dirt and rocks!

    I think you two are going to have so much fun planning, waiting, decorating, and preparing. And just think... once you have a house you can get a DOG. Then you'll really be a grown up.

    The Brayn of Chalayn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Exciting step in Life!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! So exciting. And that reverse psychology thing worked, I'm now following you on Pinterest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. we just bought a house too & my pinterest turned to mush for all of those not into home-everything. congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Rebecca! That is amazing and exciting :)

    sincerelymesydney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a new follower from the blog hop. Congratulations on the soon to be house!

    Ashley @ http://downsizingashley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!!!! I remember when we bought our big pile of mud!! So exciting :-). Make sure to take lots of pictures during the building process. I have a whole album lol. I'll still be standing in a room, six years later, and remember what it looked like before the drywall went up!

    I'm a new bloglovin follower :-)

    ReplyDelete