4.08.2013

Conference Weekend



LDS General Conference was this weekend. Naps are a common occurrence  But if you pay attention, you might hear some really great things.

"God will open doors, remove obstacles, and perform miracles."
"Trials do not happen to break our spirit; they will help design who we are meant to be."
"The Savior will draw close to you as you serve others."
"Marriage is a gift from God to us. The quality of our marriage is a gift from us to Him."
"Righteous living will be rewarded with personal peace."

Monday, here I come.

5 comments:

  1. Following you on bloglovin. I'm hosting a link up this Thursday April 11, show me your favorite spring trend. I'm also doing a giveaway: a $300 gift card to Old Navy/Gap/Banana Republic. Would love to see you at the link up and have you enter the contest.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved conference! So much positivity and so much that I needed to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww.. cute photo.. btw, just dropping by.. followed your blog too

    www.swirlsandscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the thought that the Savior will draw us close as we serve others. So true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously love the quotes you pulled. Those were most of my favorites too, with a few I missed. BTW, I'm going to need to hit you up for some of the pictures and video clips of my kids. Yours always turn out so much better than mine!

    ReplyDelete