3.27.2013

The Dressing Room

Yesterday morning I had a doctor's appointment, so I was a bit late in to work. We were having a shoot in our office. This is rare. Normally we shoot on location or in a studio, but for this particular shoot, our office was perfect.
I walked down the hall, climbing in and out and around lights and c-stands and wires and headed for my office. I said hi to the crew and turned into my already open office door.
And there behind my desk stood a shirtless man in the process of changing. Quickly, I backed right out of there. "Oh sorry," I kind of mumbled. Clearly, the talent was using my office as their dressing room between scenes. Our director must have heard my voice and knew that I arrived.
He called out from around the corner, "Hey Rebecca, don't go in your office. There is a man changing in there."
"Too late," I called back.
Amidst the laughter from the crew, my boss called out to the shirtless man, "Well I guess you guys should be formally introduced. Andy, meet Rebecca."

And that is how I ended up with my very own The Office experience.

12 comments:

  1. hahaha oh no! I would have turned BRIGHT red!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO classic! I would have died laughing right then and there :)

    xoxoxo
    sincerelymesydney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I would've probably run away out of embarassment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite episodes! And what a story you have now! Thanks for the laugh - I needed it today.

    I found you because BlogLovin said we had similar blogs! I blog at Nested (www.thenestedblog.com)! I hope you'll stop by!

    Best,
    You newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! The question is who was more embarrassed, you or him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how embarrassing! I don't think I would have been able to look anyone in the face after that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you tied this to The Office.

    Xo Lourdes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! This is too funny! I found you on the blog hop and am now following via Facebook. You can return the like here if you get a chance! http://www.facebook.com/mendezmanor

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower from the aloha blog hop. I love the OFFICE!!!!! I am so disappointed its coming to an end.

    Maria
    http://www.keepingitstepford.com/

    ReplyDelete