3.04.2013

Chocolate Raisins & Veet



I'm too tired to even write anything right now. So how about we all just look at that cute baby for a second.
Between hanging out with cute Jason and hanging out with cute nieces and nephews it was all very exhausting. We took our traditional walk to go get ice cream with a grand total of 20 people. We are basically a high-schooler-working-at-an-ice-cream-shop-in-the-middle-of-the-winter's worst nightmare.
Then we got those sugar high kids to bed and sat around throwing chocolate covered raisins at each other. And Dave caught the first 3 straight raisins Jason threw. It was probably the highlight of the night. (Aside from Jeff reading these Veet for Men reviews out loud.) And of course I didn't catch any of them on camera.

 


Happy Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Found you via the GFC hop! It's good to know that ice cream hasn't gone out of style in the winter. ;) Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that IS a cute baby! I had to buy some ice cream the other day and even though I had to wrap up in a blanket to be warm enough to eat it, I loved every minute of it! But eeewww on the raisins, never liked those things ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my little blog, the ice creams looks so yummy!

    Rhiannon x
    thesparklypanda.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, but the babes are so cute, I got distracted and couldn't read a thing you said.

    wowza.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog at www.amomspointofview.com I just followed your blog GFC. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i could look at that cute baby all day! :) great photos!

    ReplyDelete