2.07.2013

Quiet on set

Wednesday felt like Friday. Which is rather rude of Wednesday if you ask me. Because I should have been allowed to sleep in today, but instead I have two more whole days of work. I was at a studio all morning for our latest commercial shoot because we had a massive amount of green screen shots we needed. I also happened to wear my favorite green pants. This proved to be a wise decision because then I was camouflaged every time I snuck over to the craft services table. A blueberry muffin as large as my head! Don't mind if I do. Chocolate macadamia nut caramel clusters! I'll take two. Thank goodness no one ever looks twice at a floating torso.
We have another shoot today where we will be lighting things on fire. So that should keep things pretty entertaining. Thursday looks like it is shaping up to feel like Friday as well.

Three Fridays in one week. I guess that's not the worst thing in the world.

9 comments:

  1. "Thank goodness no one ever looks twice at a floating torso" - haha! I love it! Hope your Fridays are all good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful perspective! It sounds like you have a fun job! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower!!!Hope you follow back!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I concur it's just wrong when you wake up to a stupidly early alarm clock when it should be Saturday morning but isn't. Totally happened to my this morning but thank goodness Saturday comes tomorrow here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun job though! With those things on the food table, I would have worn all green LOL! I am a new follower from the GFC blog hop! I hope you have a great weekend!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg this week had me thrown off as well!! when i woke up Wednesday i was for sure that it was Thursday!!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rebecca, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha-- Whenever I'm a floating torso I hold no weight in the industrialized world either...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad you commented on my blog, because now I have your cute blog to read. Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete