1.14.2013

Weekend Blues


This weekend was dreadful. It all started Friday at work, when at 11 AM I realized it was highly likely that I was going to die sitting right there at my desk. My insides felt like implosion was imminent.  I did what any smart cookie would do and high-tailed it out of there. After lots of napping I started to feel better. Saturday morning started out with some bad news, but we were determined to make the best of it and put on the game version of our faces to support our Broncos. What a truly horrific game. Our Superbowl hopes were dashed, and we all went home feeling dejected.

I guess I can’t lump Sunday in with the terribleness it followed (I mean, it had both the Golden Globes and Downton Abbey), but I am basically ready to welcome Monday with open arms. Time for some Mamas & Papas.

Thanks for nothing weekend, you wretched thing.


By the way, I made a little Facebook page. If you'd like to hop over and like it that would just be peachy!

12 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great Monday to make up for everything!
    I'm totally sad the Broncos lost as well..bah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW very lovely blog
    I like IT :)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. followed back! :) ♥

    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rebecca, I'm a new follower from the blog hop. Enjoying your blog and can relate about the bad weekend. Although my insides were fine, my Texans were likewise eliminated. boo. Always next year. xo, Meryl

    http://www.mclendonblog.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping over from the blog hop. Love the blog. So dang cute!
    XO
    E
    abcdetheblog.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry your weekend was so blah. I hope your Monday was better! I found you from the Peacoats and Plaid blog hop, and I'm your newest friend//follower. I'd love for you to stop by and follow back!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My weekend was horribly ruined by the loss of the Broncos. Are you from Colorado? I'm glad to have found a fellow Bronco Nation-er :)

    homewiththeuricks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your scarf! My weekend was somewhat boring. Nothing that exciting went on.

    Sabrina
    http://thelittleowlshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for your comment!! Of course I follow you back!
    If you want we can follow also with Instagram @zagufashion, bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet pic darlin <3
    I'm your 199 follower if you like my blog too I'm waiting for you :)
    Xoxoxo

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com + JOIN MY GIVEAWAY you can win a fab dress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely picture Rebecca! I hope your week is going well. I am here fighting the flu but hope to be fine soon. Thanks for becoming a Follower of my Blog. I am happy to follow back.
    Judy - Judy H-J's Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think we need to talk. What bad news? I cannot go on not knowing.

    ReplyDelete