12.03.2012

Cat in the Hat

My sisters-in-law have an etsy shop with the most adorable hats for babies. They crochet all the live long day. So late one night I decided it was high time I developed at least one worth while crafting skill. Chantell proved to be up for the challenge and soon I was yarning over and around and all over town. Unfortunately, we decided to start this lesson at 11:27 PM so we had to call it quits before I got very far. I looked down at my little creation and thought the only thing it would maybe pass for was a yarmulke (ya-meh-ka) and right then the cat sauntered in. 


Eureka! An unwilling and terrible model. We have a mutual agreement to ignore one another. She reneges on that promise far more often than I do, so I felt she owed me this one minor indulgence.
I placed my masterpiece on her head and stepped back to take it all in. Clearly, she felt as pretty as can be because she sat there turning her head from side to side, modeling for us as we showered her in oohs and aahs.


Oh Cat, you're alright. Sorry your family never gave you a name. 

9 comments:

  1. Seriously? Not sure how I stumbled onto your blog but this is just too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe knowing her personality makes this picture all the better. You better sleep with one eye open Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Seriously! Jason and I just can't stop laughing at these pictures.

      Delete
  3. Oh how cute, if I had put that on my cat's head he would have eaten it :P
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! Hilarious and cute! xo

    http://jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog!! Maybe you would like to follow each other on facebook and gfc? Let me know dear <3
    Kisses Demi
    Demi's Canvas on Facebook
    Demi's Canvas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha i seriously love this!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe your cat is so cute :) i'm a dog person but this time i'll make the exception i guess :) haha

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete