11.13.2012

Hey Coach

I have decided that I would like to eternally declare my love for Friday Night Lights. How will I do this you ask?

I shall name my first born son Eric Taylor. And we will call him "Coach." 

Because Eric Taylor is the best character in the world and Coach is seriously the cutest nickname for a little boy.

There are only two problems with this plan. My sister-in-law has already claimed the name Eric. Annnnnd I have no baby boy to name.

Alas... in a perfect world...


In next week's series I'll tell you all about how Jason would like to name his future sons after the main characters of The OC. Seth and Ryan, get over here right now!

3 comments:

  1. hahahah! John wants to name our son Tim Riggins Garlock.. I think he's serious too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah! John wants to name our son Tim Riggins Garlock.. I think he's serious too..

    ReplyDelete