10.29.2012

Cola Confessions

I might be ostracized from the Mormon Women community for saying this, but I am just going to go ahead and come out with it.

I do not like Diet Coke.

Apparently, this is an essential part of being a good Mormon woman. However, if I were to be a drinker of diet cola I would choose Pepsi over Coke everyday. Double however, Pepsi is not my drink of choice either. Dr. Pepper. Fully loaded. Unless I can get my hands on diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper (I don't think they even made it in non-diet form), but they only made that for awhile and it didn't seem to stick. (Unless you happen to be at a casual dining restaurant with one of those futuristic, came from space, over 100 flavors soda machines.)

This issue has just been weighing on my soul and I really felt I just needed to confess already. I'm bracing myself for ruthless, hurtful comments.

But what are you going to do... Haters gonna hate.

3 comments:

  1. I feel ya. I want all my calories, thank yewww very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad you're not a man, then you could drink Dr Pepper 10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never understood the appeal. Dr. Pepper is the king of cola in my book!

    ReplyDelete