9.21.2012

Permanent ink

cb wedding

I was going through the notes on my phone the other day and I came across this little one from tax season last year:

I was reading all of our information back to Jason to make sure it was correct. His name, my name, address, is this box checked, is that box checked, and when I finished he asked,


"Did you check the box that says they love each other?"


I rolled my eyes at his overwhelming cheesiness and thought, "I don't think the IRS cares, but we clearly checked that box long ago."


Photo Credit: Justin Hackwork
At Caitlin & Ben's wedding  7/2012

4 comments:

  1. Cutest picture EVER. Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! New follower!
    Follow me back via GFC?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw your post on: http://www.clothedmuch.com.
    Did you happen to go to Rocklin high? haha random I know
    Glad to have found your blog <3

    Best,
    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete