7.11.2012

Darndest things

I don't have a child, but I do have a Jason. And he says some pretty ridiculous things, which I have been known to keep track of on here. Since I didn't keep this blog up for a year, I took to writing down the Jasonisms on my phone. But come on, this stuff needs to be publicly recorded. I just can't deprive you any longer.

------
Me: How much do you love me?
Jason: 6
Me: Out of what?
Jason: Wouldn't you like to know?
------
I just finished eating something. Don't know what. Doesn't matter.
Jason: Was it delicious? Adequate to your taste?
------
Me: You're funny
Jason: And
Me: And cute
Jason: Keep going. Say more adjectives. Even synonyms would be fine.
------
Jason: You warm my heart... As in, you take my heart, put it in the oven, heat it to 350 degrees, and it bakes into a beautiful loaf of love.

3 comments:

  1. loaf of love. that is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, shame, he is so sweet! He kind of reminds me of the stuff my beau would say sometimes. At least they add a little sunshine and humor to our lives.

    ReplyDelete