3.03.2011

moving quickly

this morning i was rushing to get to work.
i said "i need to move quickly"
jason said "i'll help you move quickly"
he came into the kitchen where i was making a sandwich. i said "i need the peanut butter"
he grabbed my waist from behind and literally shoved/pushed/flew me over to the cupboard so i could get the peanut butter.
i started laughing.
he really slowed me down.


sidenote: i didn't mean to desert you guys. i was finally able to add google friend connect to my new blog so it's easier for non-tumblrers to join in. come on over guys, i miss you. 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, it's been awfully hard for me to go to your blog everyday with nothing new to look at. Also, this is funny. You guys are funny. I love you. The end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable! He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete