2.12.2011

mrs. brown, you've got a lovely daughter

Jason and I belong in a different era when it comes to our music choices. Our ideal playlist consists of the Doors, the Animals, the Rolling Stones, Herman's Hermits, Petula Clark, the Mamas and Papas, then throw a little Toto in there and call it good.
Also, I'm kind of in love with young Mick Jagger.. the one who appeared on the Ed Sullivan show. What a babe.
And then there is Neil Diamond. Jason loves him. I really really dislike him. I feel as though our friend Bobby Wiley put it best when he said, "There are two types of people in this world: Those who like Neil Diamond, and those who don't. My ex-wife loves him."
I guess you could say that Jason's and my personal mission in this world is to show that peace can be found under the most difficult of circumstances. It is a worthy goal.


Heyo, it's dance time. One Night in Bangkok just came on. And while some say the 80s were a tough decade for the music industry, we definitely have some gems from that time. Give me some more rock flute!


It seems that the conclusion of this all is not that Jason and I belong in a different era since we've covered about 5 different decades thus far, but that we really just need a time machine. That or Grooveshark.

No comments:

Post a Comment