12.04.2010

post high bun hair day


scarf: gap, shirt: j.crew, pants: target, belt: oldnavy, boots: dsw

if i post an outfit on here without proclaiming myself to be a fashion blog does that mean that i think that i am fashionable?  cause really it means that i just round-house kicked fashion rule #27 in the face. denim/denim combo. so if you break the rule on purpose, does that make it acceptable? i'd give that a resounding yes.

my obsession with fashion blogs has been on the rise lately.  which makes getting dressed every morning fun and not so fun. fun because i like how a good outfit makes me so happy. not so fun cause sometimes it leaves me yearning for new things. i know 30for30 has been all the rage lately, and i'm not about to take on that challenge, though this little post here may be the start of something new..

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you should write for us on BYU Style, even just one post if you don't have much time! Let me know if you're interested because I'm always admiring your style when I see you on campus.

    ReplyDelete