10.11.2010

punkin patch









jason likes when people talk about him and blog about him, which is why he's very sad that his sister-in-law tara slowed down on her blog posting this year. he's often heard exclaiming, "i can't believe she stopped blogging the year i got married. i just think it's really rude." so because i love my husband, and i love his family that has been deprived of pictures of precious children for the last year, i've decided to blog for tara. and of course you'll see a little picture of btil... cause that's why we're all really here right?

picture two is my favorite. picture three is jason's. he told william not to smile thinking his brilliant reverse psychology would work.. it did not

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog Rebecca. Loved seeing the pictures of these darling g'children I never get to see. I have a feeling if we turned blogging into a competition we might get a little more action out of Tara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now why would I blog when Rebecca will do it for me (and she does it far far better than I ever did)? Rebecca - now all you need to do is catch up on the whole of 2010 for me! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are adorable, pumpkin picking's always so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! We went and got pumpkins last night, too. I love reading your blog, Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete