9.27.2010

fear

today i had a terrifying thought.. what if one of my sisters-in-law chooses a name that i have my heart set on. [yes, i spent an entire sunday afternoon in chicago reading a babyname book. there was nothing else to read, i swear] so i am basically dead set on two girl names, first and middle for both, and i will cry if some else takes them.  and seeing as i have three sisters-in-law that already have children and will most definitely have more much much sooner than my newly married self will, something must be done. maybe i should copyright them...

9 comments:

  1. orrrrr... you could just hurry up and have a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to claim your names right now! Steff has already got her claim on a couple - I can't remember what they are. I'm almost sure if they know what your names are, they'll steer clear of them. Almost sure. Not positive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well...we have our four/five names picked...so :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. marisa, i've considered this possibility...

    pam, i'm afraid if i tell people, they'll want to steal them! haha

    don't worry alexandria, i've heard your guys' choices. they are not the same as ours so its all good in the hood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i see my cousins like every five years. no biggie. I'll give you something to fear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have no idea what he is referring to... but yeah i guess i wouldn't mind that much if one of my cousins had my name. it might actually be kind of cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becca,
    I don't think Earl, Johnnyboy, Eunice, or Petunia are taken so you nothing to worry about.

    ReplyDelete
  8. rebecca if you choose earl or eunice i will cry. those are MINE! I already have some names picked out too. Their last name too. Bloom. I've never met a man with the last name Bloom, but if i do, he will be one lucky man.

    ReplyDelete
  9. dont get too attached! this has happened to be 3x already with the same sister inlaw. oh yes. it happens. i was seriously devastated. But you will find new ones- like i have :) no worries!

    ReplyDelete