7.04.2010

i'm it?

i've been tagged. by sanchez. so i'm gonna answer a few questions to keep me honest. shouldn't be too hard.

Share one thing that nobody knows about you. 
hmm.. i have 2 "webbed" toes. though i must say, it sounds cooler than it actually is. they aren't actually weblike at all. maybe more like siamese twins... siamese twins connected at the calves and then free the rest of the way up.
What is your biggest regret in life? 
well if we are being honest, it'd probably be an ex of mine.  but that's of no concern now isn't it.  everything always works out the way it should.
What would you do for a thousand dollars? 
not much. pick my nose. or maybe a belly flop, but that sounds painful, and worse than that, i'd have to get my face wet.. and i hate getting my face wet.
If you could go back in time, would you still pick the person you are with right now?
absolutely with a capital everything. i'd pick jason if i went backward in time,  forward in time, upward, downward, sideways, diagonal, and any other direction you can think of.
What do you like or dislike about my (the taggers) blog page? 
love love the name and the inky finger pictures. seeing them makes me happy and want to do a finger painting for my mom
If you could take a trip anywhere, who would you take with you?
i'd take my family and jason's family to greece. gosh i miss those guys.



well that was fun now wasn't it!



4 comments:

  1. I want a finger painting for Christmas!

    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I absolutely LOVE your blog Rebecca!
    also, that comment from Barbie, is too cute.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok now I'm really curious. Will you show us your webbed toes?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahha...what a fun post:) Happy Monday,sweetie and see you soon

    ReplyDelete