6.15.2010

the beginnings of an advertiser

i would like to share with you the commercial that made me realize a love for advertising.  i was probably 12.  this 2001 commercial has always stuck with me.  it is still one of my very favorites. interestingly, the tagline was written cerca 1940 and today is still known to be one of the greatest taglines of all time.  now, i must warn you, they did rerun the commercial in recent years with a different song, but it does not have nearly as much effect or power as the first one. behold, my very first advertising inspiration:

2 comments:

  1. i totally remember this commercial! i love(d) it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i too love this commercial. i totally see why this would inspire you to do great things with advertising. you go girl!

    ps. i just love that you are so happy! makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete