5.16.2010

this is it


it's official.  jason and i are getting married on friday, may 21st in the salt lake temple.

isn't it amazing how life works out. cause it always does. life may seem hard, maybe even unfair. and it is hard, and maybe even unfair. but in the end, it always works out. there is so much more good than bad, and the good is soooo much gooder than the bad is bad.

needless to say. life is really really great right now. with graduation, an internship, an upcoming marriage to the most darling man, a truly wonderful family, and fabulous future in-laws, it is impossible to deny how amazing life, God, and faith is.

i'm really happy.  i hope you're happy too.

4 comments:

  1. Rebecca I am soooo excited and happy for you! I'm glad everything is working out and so sad I can't be there for the festivities :(

    You are just so stinking amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray! i cant wait to see you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life sounds good, and I'm so glad your enjoying yourself.

    Your wedding sounds beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAYAYA!!! I am so excited and happy for you! Wish I could be there but I am sure it will be an amazing day! You have to be sure to post pictures..

    ReplyDelete