5.20.2010

i am getting married tomorrow/today

so it's the night before the big day. i'd love to be writing in my journal but it's packed away in some box ready to be moved to chicago. that was silly of me.  but i had to get on the computer to grab some inspiration photos for my hairdresser so we were both on the same page with what i want and i also needed to put some finishing touches on the playlist.  being the lazy person i am, i just grabbed 2 nice albums, one of chopin's nocturnes and the other is the soundtrack from pride & prejudice. simple enough.

i'm afraid that i will lie down to sleep and be way too excited to actually fall asleep, which is too bad because tomorrow will be a long day so i really should be sleeping.  but i'm like a kid on christmas eve. i always have trouble falling asleep on christmas eve. the excitement just bubbles through me and keeps me awake. but i guess you never know until you try. maybe i'll start counting sheep.

the next time you'll hear from me (which probably won't be for awhile), i'll have a new last name.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    I'm so so so happy for you. Its like I've been following your progress with the wedding and now its finally here.


    I hope its everything you wanted and then some

    :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you today! I don't want to call and bug the family on such a busy day, but just know that you are in our thoughts and prayers and we are super psyched for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! What an exciting day, you are in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! i totally creeped around and found your blog! it's on our list now :) i'm so happy for you two and you looked so beautiful! i hope we can hang out!

    ReplyDelete