3.08.2010

day in the life of an advertising major

i'm stressed because i haven't turned anything in lately, and i feel behind. but actually it's just that there is nothing i need to turn in. so i shouldn't feel stressed.

also, i'm stressed because i don't have any chapstick on my person. i think i have 2 in my car, 1 in jason's car, and like 5 in my room, but none on my person. boo.

and, i'm stressed because i'm not quite sure where i'll be interning this summer. i have a number 1 choice, and a number 2 choice, but have i done enough, and when will i know?

lastly, i'm pseudo stressed because i'm planning a wedding. but it's too fun, happy, and exciting to be real-life stressful. i like pseudo stress.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rebecca, I am now sick. I feel terrible. We must cancel, yet again. I hope you get this message. I will leave another on fb for you. Love to you! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have your chapstick

    ReplyDelete