2.21.2010

bedhead

i feel like claire.. howling at the moon. these past few days have been yucky. i'm still sick and i must say it has really cramped my style. we didn't get to go skiing today, which makes me sad. hopefully soon though. i've just been so tired, so i'm quite put out that it's 3 am and i'm not asleep. which means when i finally do fall into the grasps of rem i probably won't want to leave to rise and shine for church in the morning. i think my lingering illness has made me a bit moody. or maybe it made me stressed which in turn made me moody. or maybe it prevented me from doing the work i needed to do, which in turn made me feel stressed and still unable to accomplish the many tasks at hand.. hense, moody. sorry jason. thanks for being the gem of a boy that you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment