9.04.2009

in awhile crocodile

yikes. where have i been?
i thought about posting on the first day of school,
but everyone else did.
so it really wasn't necessary.
sometimes when i'm feeling lazy i just want to put a link in here that sends you to a friend's blog and say
"yup, that's pretty much the gist of it."
how boring would that be though?
probably only a smidge more boring than this already is.
the reason i haven't posted for awhile is because i haven't had anything to say...
apparently this is still the case.
i'll call it quits for now.

oh, i miss my chapstick.
it's at home. on my dresser.
i wish it was by my side here at work.
ok, annnd i'm done.
(chair via sarah lynn)

1 comment:

  1. I hate when I leave home without my chapstick. You know those tests where they ask you if you were left on a deserted island, what 3 items would you take. I'd take water, chapstick, and still another chapstick.

    ReplyDelete