6.14.2009

experimentation

Well, let's begin shall we. For some time (2 days), I've been seriously considering starting a blog, and since it's finals week and I really really really don't feel like studying right now, it seems like a perfect time to begin. I have no idea what the point of this blog will be or if anyone will read it but who cares...its the cool thing to do right?

I kind of have mixed feelings about blogs...I think it's easy to get sucked in and it becomes another huge timewaster.. as if i don't waste enough time online already. However, they are fun to read and a lot of them are fascinating, informative, uplifting, and helpful. Mine probably won't be any of these. You have been warned.

3 comments:

  1. yo girl heres my blog:

    http://lindsayannerickson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have set some high expectations. You better deliver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. at least you're just experimenting with blogs and not like... drugs.

    ReplyDelete